- Design: Andrew Fletcher1,2, Jeremy Hill1,2, Simon Hunter4, Warren McNabb1
- Programming: Andrew Fletcher1,2, Nick Smith1, Joshua Ghezzi3, Christopher Pearce3
- Research and Nutrition: Lakshmi Acharya1, Natalie Russell3, Caroline Gunn2, Pradeep Malakar2
- Resources: We would like to thank shiftn for permission to reproduce the global food system map.
- Food Production: United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) Food Balance Sheets
- Food Composition: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) FoodData Central
- Demographics: UN FAO Annual Population and United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) World Population Prospects
- Nutrition Requirements: European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) (2017) Dietary reference values for nutrients and UN FAO (2013) Dietary protein quality evaluation in human nutrition.
- In-home Losses: UN FAO (2011) – Global Food Losses and Food Waste
- Animal Feed Allocation: Mottet et. al. (2017) Livestock: On our plates or eating at our table? A new analysis of the feed/food debate
- Riddet Institute
- Fonterra Cooperative Group Limited
- Independent Advisor